28 September 2006

this is sick

"No one ever died from sleeping in an unmade bed. I have known mothers who remake the bed after their children do it because there is wrinkle in the spread or the blanket is on crooked. This is sick."
- Erma Bombeck

Amen, Erma Bombeck.

I am sick! Again! Curses! (But only since Tuesday night, so I really have no excuse for the lag in posts...) So let's be positive and talk about Things That Make Us Happy. Maybe that will perk up the old sinuses.

- Anything Fleur de Lis...just found out about this place in New Orleans

- Papers and Stationery...just finished the invitations for a baby shower (will post a picture soon) and am about to get started on the invitations for a bachelorette party. As usual, I bought my supplies at Paper Source. I'm considering asking them if they would mind terribly if I just set up a cot in the corner.

- Hanging Pictures! I did muster the strength to hang one picture on a wall yesterday. I nearly wore myself out (I think it weighed a solid eight ounces) but it was totally worth it because it is the first thing I've hung inside our new house. And we moved in March. How terribly embarrassing. Oh, well! Still haven't found the picture hooks, but I broke down and bought more at Lowe's last weekend. Maybe I can go crazy and hang two things today! Baby steps.

- Okay, I'm worn out again! More soon. OOOH, and SmallBean and I are going to start a cooking blog. Get ready world!

No comments: