13 December 2006

a cry for help

Confession: I am very disorganized.

(very.)

(No, really. VERY. Not at work. Not with projects. But with general cleaning and things around the house -- disaster.)

Actually, I prefer to phrase it as having a "tendency toward entropy," but I've gotten some feedback (to the tune of "let's be honest, shall we?").

The good news for me, though, is that my sister is super-organized and very talented at helping other people become more so. It's nice that the universe (which itself has a tendency toward entropy, I might add), balanced our family out this way. And it's really nice that my sister's coming to visit soon...

on the phone tonight

Me: I thought I had just found some marshmallows in the closet, but it was balloons.

SmallBean: Were you looking for marshmallows?

Me: No -- I was looking for the hammer!

SmallBean: I AM COMING. I WILL BE THERE IN JANUARY.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I am surprised you are so disorganized that you have a marshmallow/hammer/balloon closet... but I love that you do!